2/17/09

THE DREAM AND C.MILIAN OUT SHOPPING IN L.A



















Christina Milian and the Dream were spotted shopping on Rodeo Drive yesterday, further instigating rumors that they are dating. Just recently, during a grammy after party she revealed she had dropped Dre and is now “Single”.(I liked Dre!!!). In the upcoming issue of King Magazine, she blames her brief hiatus on someone in the industry spreading bad rumors about her.
“There was a lot of stuff that I got taken off of because somebody was putting some bad energy out about me, so a lot of people separated themselves from me.” Then all these rumors went out that were so stupid. Everything from, ‘She didn’t take the [Rihanna] song ‘S.O.S.,” to trying to blame stuff on my man. He had nothing to do with anything; all he did was produce music.” “He didn’t even become my man until after we were done with the album. They tried to use every excuse in the book to put me down, and it worked. It stopped a lot of things from happening for me at that moment.
Is it me or does Dream look like he is being messy? what's with the posing for the camera? *shaking my head*

No comments:

Post a Comment