2/24/09

CHOPPER FROM MAKING THE BAND DOING BAD!



THIS IS FROM AN ANONYMOUS TIP:


"chopper is broke and a bum, my boy let him stay n his condo @ the Twelve n ATL and the dude tore the place up. When my boy's brother came 2 the condo, he stays there when he's n town he had 2 put the ni**a out. Choppa had on his brand new sweat suit he told him 2 keep it. B 4 that, i came over 2 the condo with some food i don't even know the n**a and he's begging 4 some of my food I couldn’t beleive it. I felt sorry 4 him so i gave him some. "






Also:

I heard Chop Chop has a new sex tape coming out with two women! THROWING UP~

this strange because i was just reading an interview he did recently where he stated how well he was doing and how he had all these cars...etc... I feel bad for young men who chase the rap game and when it doesn't pan out they are stuck with nothing else to fall back on...but selling drugs or guns....

ALWAYS HAVE OTHER WAYS TO MAKE MONEY PEOPLE NOTHING LASTS FOREVER...NOTHING!

1 comment: