2/24/09

BOW WOW WAS SHOCKED AT HIS FRIEND CHRIS BROWN!

Rapper Bow Wow admits Chris Brown's alleged assault on girlfriend Rihanna earlier this month was "shocking".Brown, 19, was arrested on Sunday Feb. 8 after the altercation, which reportedly left the Umbrella hitmaker with two "huge contusions" on both sides of her forehead, a bloody lip and bloody nose. The LAPD is investigating the source of leaked photos that showed the extent of her injuries.And while Bow Wow says he initially didn't believe the reports of the attack, he insists it's now important for Rihanna and Chris to have space in order to sort out their "business".


He tells OK! magazine, "I mean, being in the business, the first thing is 'ah, it's false, another rumor, bloggers just wanting to have traffic to their site."But when the story was unfolding, it was kind of shocking to all. Chris is a good friend of mine. We've had the opportunity to tour together. And then Rihanna, she's just a beautiful person. Period. Never done no wrong to nobody."At the end of the day I've always believed in whatever happens with people's business...my mom always told me don't get into. And the situation is so major I think they just need their space and I think they need to deal with it."I've been in a high profile relationship before and I know how it feels when everybody's in your business. It just puts more pressure. And the only way they're going to get over the situation is just to let them deal with it. And that's what I really want to do. I'm praying for them both.


"Of the recently LEAKED PHOTO OF RIHANNA (SEE BELOW OR ARCHIVES)- which shows the star with a swollen, bloody lip, two black eyes and marks on her forehead - Bow Wow adds: "Just shocking. I mean we heard what happened but we really didn't get a visual for it. But I mean hey, man. The picture speaks for itself."


SIDE NOTE: BOW WOW HAS A NEW SONG AND I ACTUALLY KIND OF LIKE IT. ITS CALLED " YOU CAN GET IT ALL AND IT SAMPLES TLC'S BABY BABY BABY , I WAS TOLD THE SONG WAS ORIGINALLY MEANT FOR NELLY.....HMMMM

LINK http://videos.onsmash.com/v/qwsssDw97UYugYn5

No comments:

Post a Comment