3/13/09

THE TWITTER CRAZEEE!

I have to aDmit I was not feeling joining yet another networking site,like others I had a myspace and facebook page, so I did some snooping around on twitter before I actually joined.I am so addicted to tweeting now LOL. You will not believe all the scoop you get just by reading updates from your favorite celebs and tv/radio personalities you know and love.

Last night while tweeting I got exclusive info on the new albums and singles coming out of the Bad Boy camp in the next month.!!!Fire! look for new Gorilla Zo Cassie and Day 26 ...(check out new day 26 below) .

Once you figure twitter out you will be an addict like myself and a few million others who are apart of the twitter family...I have added my twitter updates to the right side of this page! toodles and dont forget to follow me once you sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment