3/10/09

LIL KIM GETS PISSED AT INTERVIEWER AND HANGS UP...CHECK IT OUT

Lil Kim did an awesome job on dancing with the stars tonight! She really impressed me tonight but I know a few journalists that have been left unimpressed by Kim’s recent antics. A few days ago she was interviewed by Clay Cane of BET.com and the interview was getting good until he asked her about her plastic surgery. Here are some excerpts:

Do you feel like you get the respect that you deserve in hip hop?
No, I don’t, but it’s okay because God is going to give me that. I give the word to Him. No, I don’t, it’s cool. I take what I deserve and that’s what I’m doing now. I’m doing what I have to do and I’m doing what’s going to make Kim satisfied.

Do you have any thoughts on Remy Ma now that she is in jail?
No, I don’t even think we need to bring her into this conversation. I wish her the best. When I was locked up she kicked me when I was down, but I won’t do that to her. You know what I mean? Because I’ve been there and I know how it feels to be locked up. To be honest with you, my condolences and my heart goes out to her, but at the end of the day she’s not my friend. I’m just making a point I won’t do what somebody else did to me. When I was locked up she kicked me, but I wouldn’t kick her. I don’t do that because I’m a real person. I won’t do that.

Let me ask you this Kim, this is a big question that we get from everybody and you can decide if you don’t want to answer it or not. There is a perception in the African-American community that Lil’ Kim didn’t like the way she looked as a Black woman so she got plastic surgery to make herself look less Black. What’s your reaction—

**CALL ENDS**
Damn, did she just hang up??? I mean it’s obvious that she wasn’t content with her ethnic features but I would atleast thought she had a response in the bag in case that topic ever came up. Go to Clay Cane.net to find out his reaction to her hanging up on him.

1 comment:

  1. damn he wrong for asking her that and he wonders why she hung up

    Pikahsso

    ReplyDelete